July 24, 2008

Day at the zoo

We went to the Brookfield Zoo and Hannah came along with us. It turned out to be a beautiful day. Not too warm and a nice cool breeze. We were able to see some baby pigs and baby chicks and even a baby camel.

The kids wanted to pose in front of the "elefun" because "elephants are fun"...get it?? Guess you had to be there. They thought it was hilarious.



Posing in the giant Kangaroo.


Andrew on his tiger,


Abbie on her anteater &


Hannah on her Snow Leopard.


We went into the butterfly house. The kids sat still and didn't make a sound for the longest time.



Here are pictures of the different butterflies that I took. I think they turned out kind of cool.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The kids are getting so big! I do not think I have seen them in person for a few years.